.

May 27, 2013

A Small Update


Hello dear readers!

A minor update. I just added some stuff on my blog, so that it's less boring and it makes you find a blog post easily.

Blog Update:
- Poll
- Search bar
- Tag list
- 10 blog posts are now displayed instead of 5

And you can add me to your friend list if you have a Google+ account :D
For more updates you can follow me on Twitter or check out my Facebook account. The links are on the right hand side of the blog. It's hard to miss it.



Well that's the update, but I don't want to waste a blog post so I will share some of the stuff I want to pick up. Ummm some of the toys are hard to find.

Equipment:
- Camera handle attachment (for skate videos)
- Graphics pen tablet
- Portable HDD
- HDTV and HD DVR

Toys:
- [PAK] Gabranth
- [PAK] Mr. 47
- [PAK] Serah Farron (FFXIII-2)
- [PAK] Batman (Arkham City)
- [PA] King Mickey
- [TAKmini] Yuna

Games:
- [PS3] Tomb Raider
- [PS3] Bioshock Infinite
- [PS3] The Last of Us

I want to play more on-the-go. But my NDS lite and PSP have button problems. I need to find a repair shop

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.