.

August 01, 2013

The Next PAK Review Results Are In!

Hello readers and fellow collectors! Last month, I posted a poll that will decide which lucky Play Arts Kai figure should I be getting next. Click "Read more >>" to view the results:


[ Poll ] Which PAK Figure Should I Pick Up And Review Next?
Gabranth (Dissidia) = 1 vote
Mr. 47 (Hitman) = 5 votes
Serah Farron (FFXIII-2)5 votes

11 votes total and Mr. 47 and Serah are tied with 5 votes each. I personally voted for the Dissidia version of Gabranth but sadly he didn't win. Well, a vote's a vote, I will be picking up Mr. 47 and/or Serah depending on the availability and cost of the figures, and Gabranth will be last of the three. I already planned a special edited photo for Mr. 47 and Serah. :D

Here's some technical stuff: If I picked up one of these figures, it will spawn or branch into different PA/PAK figure choices. For example, if I bought Mr. 47, the new choices are: Lara Croft, Rufus and Kratos. And if I picked Serah, the next choices are: Reimi Saionji, King Mickey and some random FF character. :D

It will take a while before I pick my next PAK because business is slow and I recently picked up the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection for the PS3.

Thanks to those who voted. I'll post another poll if I can't decide on picking up another PAK (or other figures) or it will be just for fun and reader interaction.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

2 comments:

  1. As a proud owner of Gabranth, I strongly recommend him for his gorgeous armor. But hey, there are a lot of very awesome PAK coming out. Especially the DC Variants. Their armors are pretty wicked too. If you love armor-esque PAK, you also need to get Raiden from Metal Gear. Omg, I am going to be so broke after all these purchases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I wanted to get Gabranth, but I must follow the vote results. And I kinda wanted Serah to complete the FFXIII-2 PAKs. And I have a comic planed for Mr. 47 lol.
      DC variants looks great especially Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Batgirl (I want Batgirl more :D). I wanted to get Raiden but his price skyrocketed, it costs 2 times more expensive now. :(

      Delete

.