.

October 20, 2013

New Kairi and Reno Photo Edits!


Few days ago, I've finished doing two photo edits. I already submitted them on my deviantART gallery. I made a beach scene reenactment for Kairi, and Shin-ra poster for Reno. I already added these 2 photos on their respective toy reviews. :D



Check out their reviews!

Kairi's photo is kinda hard to finish. I tried to remove the articulation joints just like I did for Kadaj and Reno, but it ended up looking warped and weird. Anyways, the pic turned out well, I used and edited my old beach scenery photo (also submitted on dA) and mirrored it. Kairi and her bag blended nicely. I also added some few effects like the disturbed sand on which Kairi and her bag stands.

Reno's photo is simple yet still special, I used 2 camera flashes - one from the camera and another one from the speedlite on slave mode - to create a nice light and shadow effect. Like Kadaj, I removed Reno's articulation joints in this photo to make him look like his 3D render in Advent Children and added the Shin-ra logo to make it look like a poster to hire new workers for the re-formed Shin-ra Company.

Though it may take long for me to have figures and edit their pics, still, stay tuned for more photo edits and reviews!

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.