.

October 16, 2013

Randomly Random's 1st Anniversary And My Collection So Far


Hello dear readers and internet wanderers! To celebrate the blog's 1 year anniversary, I want to share my main figure collection and other stuff found in the photos (kinda like easter eggs) in this post. [This is also the 50th post in Randomly Random blog]


These are the figures that I got so far. Their numbers are increasing and I'm running out of space (note to self: find a mirror/glass shelf)

THE MAIN COLLECTION

It's getting a little crowded

Slightly different angle of my collection
Now you see the group shots, It's time to go to each of the figures (click their names for review!)

Lightning, Knight of the Goddess (PAK)
LIGHTNING
Lightning is my first Play Arts Kai figure and first figure in my collection. This one is still my top favorite figure, unless some new PAK shows up and kick her out of my favorite figure throne.

Kadaj, the psychotic mama's boy (PA)
KADAJ
My 2nd figure in my collection and my first Play Arts figure, Kadaj sparks my PA collecting urges during my early college years.

Catwoman, Mischievous Thief (PAK)
CATWOMAN
I love cats and the Batman: Arkham City game, that's why I have this hot and awesome Catwoman figure. I just need to get the rest of the Batman AC figures crew. BTW, she holds the top spot on my Hot Topics list.

Kairi, Princes of Hearts (PA)
KAIRI
To be honest, her cuteness made me buy this figure. Other reasons are, lack of color in the collection and it's rare now.

Reno, the slacker-looking hardworking Turk (PA)
RENO
Reno is a cool and funny dude in the Advent Children movie, so he deserves a spot on my collection. This figure is awesome.

Selphie, the hyperactive, clumsy and carefree girl (PA)
SELPHIE
Selphie is my favorite girl in FFVIII, she's included in my main party (Squall, Selphie, Irvine). Don't let her looks fool you, she's a crafty and lucky girl. Surprisingly her luck also applied to this Play Arts figure.

Roxas, Sora's Nobody (PA)
ROXAS (no review)
He's a guest figure. My friend owns this figure and he already at home here. I already cleaned the heck out of him. He's full of dust upon his arrival in my shelf.

Sephiroth, One Winged Angel (PA)
SEPHIROTH (no review)
Another guest figure owned by my friend. this figure already contributed on some of my reviews. Unfortunately he's a bootlegged figure but still playable.

These are the main collection, more figures arriving soon!

THE MINIS

Here's my other collection. I just recently started collecting these. As of now, I have two Trading Arts Kai Mini figures

Lightning looks cute

Don't mess with Cloud and his Fusion Swords
Lightning TAKM Review
Cloud TAKM Review

I also got some Final Fantasy Trading Arts Mini figurines

Vaan, Penelo, Cloud
I also cleaned these three, now they're presentable again. I'm still looking for the rest of these figurines in the series.

There you have it, here's my collection. I also got other toys, some of them are great die-cast cars (with sound effects and pull-and-let-go-to-accelerate feature) that we got from promos and other random figures. Most of these toys were gifts. I also got some Gundam Model Kits that stored somewhere and I can't remember where I stashed them. You will see some Gashapon Eggs, most are already opened, some are still sealed.

Thanks to those who stumbled upon this blog and read its contents. Sorry I only have few ideas that came from my brain to celebrate, but I did renovate the blog's appearance, I got figures to review. But expect more quality artwork, photos, reviews and random ramblings in the future!

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
CHEERS AND HAPPY COLLECTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.