.

December 31, 2013

My Works of 2013


2013 is coming to an end. I made lots of photomanipulations and edits this year, and I didn't do much artwork, severe laziness and missing equipment are the culprits. So anyways, here's my completed works for the year 2013!

Every images in each category are sorted by completion date (my newest artwork is Beatrix), so that you can see my progress. :D
For my other works, check out my deviantArt gallery
Enjoy

ORIGINAL ARTWORK
[Original character artwork and design]

[Left to Right] Celestia > Notus > Beatrix

COMMISSIONED ARTWORK
[Paid artworks]

[Left to Right] Lightning > Remi > Angel vs. Demon

OBJECT PHOTOGRAPHY EDITS
[Edited toy photos] [Click their names for review]

[Left to Right] Lightning > Selphie Tilmitt

[Left to Right] Kairi > Reno

OTHER EDITS AND DESIGNS
[Random designs]

Spongebob Minionpants

Fishbol (Pinoy street food)

Social media you twit face! > Obey Ming

TOY COMICS
[Comics that I made using my toys just for fun] [Click the titles for the featured figure's review]

Cute Lighty (mini Lightning)
Status Materias are Better than Black Materia (mini Cloud)
000: The Sleeping Recruit (mini Warrior of Light)

Thanks to those who help me fund my action figures, those who commissioned me to draw their characters, also thank you blog readers and visitors. Here's hoping to make more toy reviews, artworks and designs in the year 2014!

CHEERS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.