.

January 12, 2014

[Blog Update] Recent Blog Page Changes


Hello!

I finally have a job, now I can earn more cash! Downside is that I will be more less active in making artworks and writing new blog posts. The upside is that I there will be more toy reviews coming soon. To see the list of changes in the blog page click the "read more".


I added and changed a few things in my blog page

Recent Addition(s) and Changes:
- Added Twitter posts widget
- Changed my Google+ primary pic
- Changed main photo in the ABOUT page
- Changed "Hot Topics" to "Monthly Top Posts!"
- Added early PAK figures (FFXIII and RE5) to buy in MY CHECKLIST

The reasons for this change is to hide my face in the blog page, it's there all the time hahaha! Anyways you can view  my actual pic in the About section. I added the Twitter widget for those who wants to follow me or see my recent tweets :D. I changed the [Hot Topics] to [Monthly Top Views!] to feature more recent/older blog posts that have many views for a month. I forgot about RE5 figures so I've just added Chris and Sheva PAKs, and I decided to buy Lightning FFXIII version PAK to complete my Lightning figure collection (dammit SE!). I'll also buy Snow and Vanille and there's a chance to buy Sazh and Fang too!

More on toy collecting, I will be focusing more on action figures from my favorite titles (games, movies, comics, anime) so expect more checklist updates and revisions.

Well then, see you in next review and update!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.