.

August 29, 2014

[Blog Update] My Laptop... It's ALIVE!


Hello! My laptop is now back in action. It's temporarily OK, this will suffice until I get a new HDD for my laptop or just buy a new laptop/desktop. I already backed up all my files and it's semi-smooth sailing from here. I'm also going to reduce my PAK toy purchases for a while to earn money, so less toy review and more cash and fat wallet.




I'm not just earning for a new PC and important stuff, but I'm also earning for upcoming PAKs so that I will get them first before they got sold out like Vincent Valentine.. I'm looking at you Cloud, Tifa, Kain (Dragoon) and Fran! But don't worry, I will be posting some toy reviews and one of them is going to get posted sooner than you think. Want a hint? Well, think of slicing a fruit, vegetable or meat during stormy days, where there are lots of lightning and thunder.

Other PAK figures I might be picking up soon: (in any order)
- Snake (Ground Zeroes)
- Venom Snake (Phantom Pain)
- Rorschach
- Noctis Lucis Caelum
- Tidus
- Yuna
- Helena Harper
- "one optional character"

I'm also planning to get my very first NECA figure(s), Atlas and/or P-body from Portal 2

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.