.

September 16, 2014

Are They Going To Make Resident Evil Revelations 2 Action Figures?


With the reveal of Resident Evil Revelations 2 getting released next year. Will Capcom and other toy companies make new action figures/statuettes for this upcoming title? I posted my trailer impressions on HCF, by the way, please check it out.

I know, I know, they didn't make action figures from the first RE: Revelations, but this is a special case. You see, Claire is the main character here along with Barry Burton's daughter, Moira. So why not make action figures of them?

Claire Redfield, the protagonist of the game
The companies that will possibly make these toys are Hot Toys, NECA and Square-Enix because they made some Resident Evil action figures before and they have great reputation in making toys.

A Capcom Figure Builder Creaters Model of Chris Redfield
Resident Evil 6
For figurines or statues, McFarlane toys is going to be a good choice or Capcom themselves can make the figures and add them in their Capcom Figure Builder Creaters Model series portfolio.

I don't expect these toys so that I won't be seriously disappointed LOL. But if indeed they got announced someday, I will be happy, because I like the Resident Evil game series, even though Capcom lost their way and screwed-up some major titles and spin-offs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.