.

February 18, 2015

What Have I Been Doing Lately

Nice city sunset drive
Heeeey, It's been a while! Sorry for the sudden hiatus. If you're following/watching me in any of the following: Blogger, DeviantArt, Google+, Twitter, Instagram (new account) and/or Facebook (if yes, then thank you so much ^_^), you notice the sudden stop of posts, right? Now I'm going to explain why. And this is going to be a long post so bear with me and give me some sweet bear hugs lol!


Island hopping!
Out of town adventures for the past 3 months. Well suddenly I got consistent invites from my friends to go out of town to have some vacation. This means I lacked money to buy new equipment or toys that I can use for new posts, reviews and art/photo edits/designs. But hey, it's a grand experience.

I have a girl in my life. Yep, during my vacation adventures, Me and my friend who is a girl met again after many years and we officially became a couple. She's very supportive and kinda strict. I like to spend more time with her. ^_^

I currently have a job as an Admin Aide (much more like Super Multitasking Extraordinaire). And I'm planning to have a better job. I admit, I suck at interviews and I hope the employers will see my inner powerful potential.

Skateboarding with friends after work. I don't want to get fat by sitting on a chair and doing nothing but mostly type documents and make designs for 8 hours.

Thinking about the family business. I'd like to continue the printing business and photobooth but I want to branch out and start a business that I own and love, still I will be supporting the current business. I will give 100% commitment on these businesses in case that I don't get hired. 

With these things happening to me, all these exprences, positive or negative, gives me a better life bit by bit and I'm getting more matured... well on serious matters, I'm still me that you and my friends know, nothing changes really ^_^, I just have some important things to deal with. Sorry for the long post.

Stay tuned for the BLOG UPDATE!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.