.

June 01, 2015

[UPDATE] Exciting June!


Hi! It's the first day of June and I feel great so it's time for another blog update! This update is going to be short and sweet. If you're interested on what's about to come on this blog, feel free to read more :D



Like the title of this post says, this is an exciting month! Well, because I got some toy reviews this month, two of them are Play Arts Kai figures and maybe I can add more random toy review. So better check this blog often.

Aside from toy reviews and few blog updates, I got some other blog topics planned to write. It may be a random article, toy or art related.

I'm still earning cash for my graphics tablet. I decided not to buy a generic one and buy a WACOM tablet instead. I just need a few cash to buy one... I wanna draw now!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.