.

October 10, 2015

[Art Related] My Childhood Art Style and a Girl from My Dream

Hey, I made two artworks. The first one was made months ago and the other one was just made few days ago. Both are done with different art style. Read more if you want to check out my drawings.


This old art style of mine brings me back from 1989 to mid 90's
This is the one that I made few months ago. I only used my laptop and mouse for this one, no rough sketches on paper. I used my smartphone's camera to get a partial shot (intentional). It's a little throwback to my very old artstyle, very old as in when I was still a little boy before I got 100% hooked by anime. That's how I draw faces at that time. Then I added some abstract/graffitti-style stuff, making the art look funny.

This is her anime look, she's beautiful in her real human look.
did you guys get it?
Next, I made this one by using a pen and a piece of scrap paper in my office. I edited it to remove the wrinkes the prints on the paper's back side. I was bored and my work is done for that day. So I drew the girl that I dreamt about. I drew her face in anime style and that's her morning face btw.

I had another artwork, but I accidentally deleted it in my smartphone while I was clearing up some microSD card space. It was inspired by the cartoon Adventure Time. It got deleted along with my skate video clips. Darn it, not only I will recreate the artwork but also some of those tricks that me and my friends made. Well time to plan some new tricks I guess.

Check out my deviantART page to view more of my works.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.