.

December 13, 2015

The Possibility of Final Fantasy VII Play Arts Kai Action Figures


Final Fantasy VII finally got its long awaited remake so yep, this game have a very high chance of having a Play Arts Kai action figure line-up. By the way, I posted a blog on HCF about my hype/impressions and few concerns about the FFVII remake.

Why is it highly likely? Because this game is SQEX's bread and butter and cash magnet.

Now, maybe they will release the other characters that are still unreleased for their FFVII: Advent Children PAK line, like Sephiroth, Aerith, Cid, Cait Sith and probably some Turks. I'm also hoping for a new version of Vincent Valentine PAK for FFVII, because I still don't have a Vincent FFVII:AC PAK :(.

There's also a very small chance that this will not happen. But if this PAK line comes true, well I'm looking forward to get them all. I bet they will make the complete party (with Sephiroth) on this one because the old FFVII Play Arts action figures have complete party members with Cait Sith (no moogle mascot) bundled with Red XIII.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.