.

April 12, 2016

[Photography] Panorama Photos


I got 2 photos to show. They're manually made smartphone panorama photos (because the built-in panorama feature have low quality photo) taken during Holy Week last month. I know it's late, I have lots of stuff to do and I always end up tired so I went straight to my bed to sleep, forgetting about posting some photos, upload art, etc..

"What do you mean panorama? You used wide angle lens for that.", you say? Well this is a manual panorama photo that I made in Photoshop by combining/stitching a sequence of photos that I took straight from left to right vice versa).

Click the photos to zoom in.

Black Saturday, the night when Jesus resurrected.
This was taken Saturday night, The focus here is the altar and the people hearing a Black Saturday mass with candles. Only the candle lights illuminate the church during this event. I have some mistakes making this panorama photo but it still looks great.

Easter Sunday, Jesus shows up to meet His Apostles and His mother, Mary the Virgin.
There are lots of people in Easter Sunday mass every year so me, my sister and her husband end up at the end of the church's grounds. You can see the stage at the left, we're so far away that it's tiny in this photo. This one is a little difficult to stitch together because of the crowd. Now you know Easter is not just about the Easter Bunny and Easter Eggs.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.