.

May 05, 2016

[Blog Update] Future Toy Review Shortage


It's been a while since I posted my last Blog Update. I'm gonna tell you guys why there will be few toy reviews in my blog.

I'm going to lessen my Play Arts Kai action figure (or any toy) purchases this year. Why, you ask? Well, it's because I'm (now very seriously) earning cash to buy a new laptop and a PC. I'm going to buy a laptop first for my "always on-the-go" business. Next, a powerful PC and stuff for my home business and future possible "Let's Plays" and video editing. Having an up-to-date computer can make my work faster and smoother.

Now you know, but don't worry though. Like I said in my previous post, I'm going to pre-order Nightwing and Batgirl 100% and "some others". If you want to know who the others are, they are: Noctis, Ignis, Prompto and Gladiolus from Final Fantasy XV. I will pre-order Noctis 100%, I don't know about the other three, it depends if my business is doing great or not.

For other PAK toys, I'm currently looking for The Rise of the Tomb Raider version of Lara Croft. I forgot to pre-order her that's why this is going to be a very difficult toy hunt. I'm also eyeing Batman from the BvS:DoJ movie. Sadly, I was too late to pre-order him. If I'm lucky to have the time, will race to the store(s) just to get him.

Well that's for the update. Oh by the way, other than toy reviews, blog posts relating to art, photos, events and few random stuff are still getting posted here. :D

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.