.

June 27, 2016

[Blog Update] Too Much Work In June!!!



Man, this is a very long month of June for me. Lot's of projects to do and to be honest I'm very exhausted right now, and I sill got some work to do, but I got a few updates to share in my spare time.

I updated my past blog post about spotting a fake/knock-off/bootlegged product. This post applies to all items, not just toys, so be sure to check it out.

I got a new Play Arts Kai figure! Yes, that's right, and I got it (still unboxed) since the last week of May (2016). The figure is requested by some of my friends and fellow PAK collectors. I will review the PAK figure in July.

I don't want to give a hint, but I will instead post a blog about my little hobby project that might give a clue on whose character is the PAK figure that I got. I will be buying a few crafting materials as soon as I finish my business project.

I've been having a lot of female PAK figs lately, well because female PAK figs are much better than the male ones when it comes to almost everything like: toy design, articulations, face sculpt and anatomy. I must balance the genders out.

I think I can do some videos soon. I just need to switch to a bigger room and renovate it. I'm not promising anything when it comes to video toy reviews and other stuff, because YouTube is a dangerous place for videos lately.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.