.

June 23, 2016

Marvel Variant Play Arts Kai Limited Colors


New limited color versions of three Marvel Variant Play Arts Kai figures surfaced and now available for pre-order and they're: Iron Man, Spiderman and Venom. These three PAK figs came undetected by me.

Take note that these are just re-colors of the original Marvel VPAKs and they came with the same accessories. Even though these got different color schemes, the guys at SQEX's toy department intentionally colored them to make them look like a different Marvel superhero/villain or a different version of the same character.

Iron Man? More like War Machine!
This is the silver version of Iron Man, does it look like someone else? If you didn't notice, this Iron Man looks like War Machine. This Iron Man is mostly silver/gray in color with red-colored eyes and arc reactor. I might pick this one up, because I prefer War Machine than Iron Man. Hmmm, I might make a new batch of accessories/weaponry/armaments for silver Iron Man to make him look like War Machine... if I have the materials.

Black./Symbiote Spiderman.
I remember the cringy part in Spiderman 3, good times.
Next up is black-colored Spiderman or Symbiote Spiderman which is one of my favorite versions of Spidey. This looks cool too, even cooler than the standard Spiderman VPAK in my opinion. I might re-paint the web accessories with black paint if I got this figure.

Venom looks blood-soaked.
He also look like the Licker in Resident Evil 2
Lastly a red version of Venom which is also an interesting figure. He looks more like Carnage or Red Venom, a secret character in Marvel vs. Capcom. The original Venom VPAK is already a very awesome figure, now with the red version, he looks even more awesome than ever. I really like the colors of this figure.

I noticed that these three re-colored limited Marvel VPAKs looks like my favorite versions of some Marvel characters, maybe that's why this batch piqued my interest. Are you interested on these three limited edition Marvel VPAK? Oh, I also heard that they're cheaper, like $84! It might be true... or not.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.