.

July 23, 2016

SDCC 2016 Part 4 (Extra): Gears of War 3 Marcus Fenix Play Arts Kai figure and My New Wishlist


I think this is the last part of my SDCC 2016 PAK figure coverage and I only got one extra Play Arts Kai figure to discuss, Marcus Fenix from Gears of War 3! I think SQEX is in-love with Xbox-exclusive game titles to make PAK figures. I haven't seen any video game characters from Sony made as a PAK figure since Nathan Drake from Uncharted 3.

Check out the previous posts:
Photos by Toyark.com. For more SDCC 2016 Play Arts Kai photos, check the site out.

This is the first Gears of War Play Arts Kai figure and it's obviously the right choice to make Marcus Fenix first. The gray prototype figure looks really great, looks stiff though. Well that's to be expected with bulky characters made as an action figure. I don't know, I haven't played any GoW games but I'm over the fence on deciding to pick or ignore this one, because it looks awesome.

Marcus Fenix. Is it okay to call him a macho meat-head?
Marcus comes with a huge assault rifle, a knife and I think 6 extra hands (total accessory quantity still unconfirmed).

And that's it! No new PAK figures to mention as far as I know. I will update this Part 4 post if there are some PAK figs that I missed. Now it's time for me to make my usual PAK wishlist (to make this blog post a bit longer LOL)

My Top PAK Wishlist:
Y'shtola (FFXIV or Dissidia)
Vaan, Ashe, Penelo, Basch (FFXII)
The other Judge Magisters (FFXII)
Yu-Ri-Pa (FFX-2)
Cor Leonis (FFXV)
The girls of FFXV (Cindy, Lunafreya, Gentiana, Aranea Highwind)
Kairi, Terra, Aqua, Ven (KH Series)
Agent 47 (Hitman 2016)
Adam Jensen (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)
Star Ocean 5 characters (Fidel, Miki, Fiore)
Variant Green Arrow (DC Universe)
Variant Black Canary (DC Universe)
Variant X-23 (Marvel)
Variant Cyclops (Marvel)

There are more characters that I wish SQEX will make as a PAK figure but I'll just list my top faves at the moment. Make them happen SQEX!

Previous posts:

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.