.

December 14, 2016

Some Neat Stuff I Got as Early Christmas Gifts


Last week during my day off at work, I went along with my parents for some shopping. We went to a bead shop (Wellmanson's) at Quiapo, Manila that also sell some novelty items, souvenirs and other useful things for a low price. I saw some stuff, picked them up and my mother payed for them along with the stuff she bought as Christmas gifts for friends and relatives. So technically I got some early Christmas gifts.

What I got is two simple items: a nice sketchbook and a new set of clip lens for mobile phones.

It's been a long time since I used one of these.
Here's the sketchbook. I already drew some of my original characters. Once I filled up this sketchbook, I can safely keep them on my bookshelf then buy a new one.

Sketch preview uploaded on my Instagram account.
I used a pencil to draw. It seems like my "draw stuff using a pen" method payed off because I got a few mistakes while drawing and since I used a pencil, I can easily erase and correct those mistakes.

This is the box of the lenses. It says "Good Product" and it's true.
This is my new clip lenses. I picked up a new set because my old ones, especially the fish eye lens got busted while filming a skate video.

The box lied about one thing, there's no wide angle lens, but they included a nice pouch.
This clip lens set only have two (not three) lenses: the fish eye and macro both are useful when filming skate videos if you lack some epic video recording equipment or just feel lazy (or afraid) to bring the better and expensive stuff.

So what's your wish or what do you want for Christmas your loved ones will give you?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.