.

January 04, 2017

[Update] Hello 2017!


Happy new year everyone! First post for this year! I've been busy because there are lots to celebrate to, like birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas and New Year party. But now I got some time to post some blog update and my plans for this year.

I won't be posting a 2016 recap of my works, because I'm pretty busy in other activities and I'm also in a creativity slump for a long time (and sometimes slacking off or skating). Plus my old laptop got a 10% chance of working properly. Now that's out of they way, here are some of my plans for 2017.

Blog page layout!
My blog [Randomly Random] is turning 5 this year, so it's time to change the design and appearance of my blog. The page will still look simple but I will try to learn basic CSS to implement a better website menu which will help you guys navigate this blog easier.

Blog page addition!
I added a new page for my blog. To those who doesn't know it yet, I also review video games so I added our HCF review links on this blog so you can read our written video game reviews on our gaming blog. I also plan on adding more pages to organize my toy reviews and other kinda important posts.

More variety in toy reviews!
Yes! I will be trying toys from different toy brands to review this year! I will be limiting my Play Arts Kai purchases (unless I got a sweet cheap deal). So yeah, expect NECA, Figma, SH Figure Arts action figure reviews this year. I also might buy some Marvel Legends figures.

Mission: New PC and/or laptop!
I need a faster and more powerful computer to make content more efficiently. I want to post our skate videos but my old laptop can't handle 720p, 1080p and 4k video rendering. I'm on a budget so I'm aiming for a decently powerful desktop PC for graphic design, photo editing, video editing/rendering and awesome gaming. I will get a kinda powerful laptop for my office work and business.

So these are (some) my plans for the year 2017. This is going to be awesome!

Cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.