.

February 02, 2017

Cindy Aurum Play Arts Kai Action Figure Goes Official!


I kinda slacked off on following Play Arts Kai action figure teasers because last December, I missed the teaser of the PAK action figure of Final Fantasy XV's Cindy Aurum, Final Fantasy XV. But today, here's some official product shots of Cindy PAK action figure and my first impressions.


Cindy (Cidney in Japanese) Aurum, Hammerhead's head mechanic.
Hoo-wee! This girl is hot and purdy! I can finally get over not having a Quiet PAK figure once I get my mitts on Cindy. Anyway, I kinda saw this coming a mile away after they revealed her in FFXV. This master model figure looks really, really good. I bet the main production action figures of Cindy will look really good too. Her face lacks her usual smile though.

"Hey ya'll, come and get me!"
As for her accessories, she got her tool box (which is functional and detailed), a monkey wrench, socket wrench, a pair of gripping hands and one hand that can hold her cap. She also comes with the standard display stand.

You can now pre-order this figure that costs 13,800 Yen (that's about $121.00 and approx. Php.5,500.00) and its release date is around July 2017. Now that's she's official, I'm expecting the other girls to be made like Lunafreya (gonna get her for Noct), Iris (please!) and Aranea (please part 2!). Why SQEX? Why must you take my cash away?

Update: Lunafreya is also now revealed!

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.