.

February 15, 2017

Fan Art: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Characters


Time for more sketch! I drew portrait-style artwork of characters from the iOS/Android game - Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius. I only drew FFBE characters. Nope. No mainline FF characters I'm afraid, they're popular enough.

If you're playing this game, you might know these characters, four characters are main story characters and the other two are those summoned units that I like, used and included in my party. Why I drew these characters? Well, because I think they kinda need it.

I drew the summoned units based on how I see their character sprites in the game and I need to read their backstory to give them either serious/neutral or smiling faces. The main story characters are the easiest to draw because they have references like 3D renders and Yoshitaka Amano artwork versions.

Left to right, top to bottom:
Summoned units: Chizuru and Xiao
Main story units: Rain, Lasswell, Lid, and Fina
I like the characters in this game. For example Rain (the main character) is like Edgar (FFVI), Zidane (FFIX) and Cecil (FFIV) combined. This game also have a female Cid (well almost) and her name is Lid. I personally like her because of her design, color scheme and high-spirited personality. Yoshitaka Amano can still make really cool character illustrations.

I rarely do fan art nowadays but if you want to get more ideas in designing characters, making fan art is a good start. Hey that rhymes!

Hope you guys like the sketch. I'm currently working on another set of characters from this game. And uhh, play the game, it's free!

Cheers!

This artwork is also uploaded on my deviantART page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.