.

July 20, 2017

SDCC 2017: Justice League Play Arts Kai Batman and The Flash


More Play Arts Kai figures to be mentioned. This time, these figures are from the upcoming Justice League Movie!

Photos from Toyark.com


SQEX displayed a gray prototype of Batman in his tactical suit. I thought that this is the normal version of Batman at first glance. This action figure is awesome, I already had my first impression of him on this post. Check it out if you want to read more and see the colored version of this figure.


Now here's the new Justice League Flash Play Arts Kai action figure. It's looking pretty good even in gray colors. It looks skinny but that's fine, he's supposed to be thinner than the rest of the Justice League members. I can't wait to see this guy painted. If they made him, they will probably make Cyborg and Aquaman.

Like the Marvel PAK's, there are more DC Play Arts Kai displayed in SDCC 2017. The new Wonder Woman PAK and the DC Rogues Gallery Variant PAKs of Batman are displayed. I'm so excited for the Justice League PAKs. I hope they wont disappoint.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.