.

December 31, 2017

2017 Yearender and Stuff To Buy and Activities Planned in 2018


Well this is the last day of 2017, tomorrow is next year. So what happened here in this blog in 2017? Time for a quick recap and yap about other stuff!

2017 RECAP

Early January, I already changed the look of this blog page to emphasize on my favorite color: Red. The blog came up looking really simple and clean, no unnecessary clutter in the design. Plus, I added some new stuff too.

When it comes to art and photo edits, I posted only few stuff. Most of the artwork are traditional that only uses a pencil and a sketchbook, no colors too. I was planning to upload more but I was too busy lately and sometimes I feel lazy. Photo edits, I think there are only two: Sephiroth and the two-panel comic featuring Nanamo and Barret. But I took some nice photos that doesn't need any editing like the photo of Noctis and Lunafreya.

The toy review count is higher than last year with 7 reviews. That's because I'm now trying other brands like DC Collectibles which I'm starting to like especially their Bombshells series. I got Bombshells Harley and Batwoman. I also bought a random toy like Deadpool by Fire Toy. As I said in my earlier post(s), I'm slowing down on purchasing Play Arts Kai figures, focusing only on Final Fantasy characters.

For other content. I made some posts on the few movies that I watched this year like the awesome John Wick Chapter 2 and some superhero movies, and I think most of them are getting stale and cheesier. By the way, I don't review movies, I'm just sharing my thoughts on these movies. In order for me to make a movie review, I need to watch a single movie multiple times and that will eat most of my time.

Videos are posted here as well, just a quick skate videos of me and a couple of my friends.

As for my personal life, well there are awesome ups and extreme drops. What happened to me that's good this year is that I got a new job that pays well. The not so good are: first my father passed away and I got sick a lot in the later half of the year. In short, 2017 is like a hardcore rollercoaster ride with lots of sharp turns and twists.

2018: STUFF TO GET AND ACTIVITIES TO DO

For real this time, I'm going to buy a PC and maybe a PS4 or Nintendo Switch later next year. Gaming consoles aren't my priority because I'm using my laptop more. I need a decently powerful PC so that I can edit photos, make art and render videos faster. Also most games are multi-platform so I'll play on a PC instead. The consoles are just for exclusive games.

I'm planning to go out more in 2018. I'm mostly stuck here at home and I'm getting bored. I need to go and see and try new stuff. If I go to a new place, expect some photos to be posted here in this blog site.

I need more muscle, the usual thing to do is to go at the gym and have a workout, right? Ummm to me that's boring. So I'm planning on building my first BMX setup and do the only thing I know, bunnyhops. While riding and jumping with a BMX, it's like I'm doing a pull-up and lifting weights at the same time. That will make my upper body stronger. Skateboarding pretty much covered my lower body.

Well this part is more of a new year's resolution, and a well-grounded one at that. I think I can pull them off.

UPCOMING REVIEWS

As a bonus, I'm doing a quick blog update! I already have two new action figures in my possession. They're still in their boxes and waiting to be opened, posed, take photos on and write a review about them.

Hint 1: They're both female. I got a lot of female action figures lately, Time to balance them again.
Hint 2: One is small and the other one is large
Hint 3: The small one have a japanese sword and the large one's weapon of choice is a spear.

That's enough hints! Their review will be posted next year (early and/or mid January 2018).

For video games, I don't know, I feel lazy writing a review on games. But I'll try to review some once I get some new games (mostly for the 3DS).

Well that ends my 2017 recap and other updates. See you next year!

Cheers and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.