.

January 11, 2018

Dissidia Final Fantasy Play Arts Kai Action Figure Terra (Tina) Branford Official Photos


The official photos of the Dissidia Final Fantasy Play Arts Kai Terra/Tina action figure are here! Time for my initial impression on the figure.


Terra Branford, the half-esper, half-human hybrid
I already decided to buy up this figure because FFVI is my top 1 Final Fantasy game! Enough fanboying! Terra is the representative for FFVI in Dissidia Final Fantasy and boy this figure looks really good. I like the colors on this figure.


She's about to cast a spell.
I like almost everything on this figure but the cape sucks. Why? Because it's articulated and I saw a large chunk of plastic on Terra's back covered by the top part of the cape. More in-depth look on my toy review of this figure in the future.

Meh, that's good enough.
For accessories, the count is decent enough, she got a rapier/sword, a knife and four extra hands and one of them is a gripping hand.

I'm glad that SQEX made an action figure of Terra. but I still wanted some other FFVI characters to be made too. The Terra PAK figure costs around 14,800 Yen (around $132 and Php.6,680). I'm positive that the price is lower than that. You can pre-order this now and its release is on May 2018.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.